Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sunsets and Light



     There is just something about the light and air at sunset.  I notice the bugs in the fading light.  My skin looks like a warm color, actually, everything looks like peaches, almonds, apple crisp.  The trees, plants and people seem to take notice too.  They take in the last few moments of sun and soak it in. 
     It is one of my favorite parts of the day when I take time to notice the sunset.  It is easy to get so consumed with doing, accomplishing daily tasks, or compaining, that the beautiful "Light" moments are missed.
      I keep thinking about the verse from the Bible in Psalm 119:105
"Your Word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path."
  I am constantly needing light for my path.  Today, I am thankful for Gods light, and direction.   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment