Monday, January 9, 2012

Be Prepared

Abraham Lincoln said,
If I had six hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend the first four hours sharpening the ax."

Posted by PicasaPreparing to make healthy choices, to eating well and making fitness a lifestyle, takes work.  I heard someone say, "If you want to get healthy, start chopping."  Getting into the kitchen and starting to peel and chop veggies takes work and it is messy.  I couldn't resist taking this next picture of my cutting board.  Cooking is messy.



Being prepared means to me:
1.  Invest into a good peeler, and knife
2.  Menu plan
3.  Make an appointment with yourself to be active/exercise  (write it down)

I expect that I will achieve success when I feel prepared.  Recently, my husband told me something that he heard Tim Tebow quote, "Hard work will always beat talent, when talent won' t work hard."

Eat well, live well, and work towards being prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment