Monday, March 12, 2012

Birthday Wishes

For my birthday, I requested that my friends come to my house.  Friendships based on common ground gives me inspiration.  They help me strive to be the best wife, mother, friend, eat a nutrient rich diet and reach my fitness goals.       


My friends are my cheerleaders.  I feel blessed.  My friends also know how to make great food.  They brought over beautiful food for us to eat.   Cooking and sharing in the kitchen is a gift they gave to me that day.  It may seem silly to some who don't enjoy cooking.  Making something beautiful and that taste good, for me is using the creativity that God gives.

The cake is "Death by Chocolate," that my friend Tiffany brought and the "creamy pesto" crackers Misty brought over.  If you are interested in the recipes, leave a comment and I will try to get it for you.  

My friends know that I like quotes.  One quote said on a gift,
Make yourself at home!  CLEAN my kitchen.
One quote in my birthday cards said,
"Be Cheerful, keep things in good repair.  Keep your spirits up.  Think in harmony.  Be agreeable.  Do all that and the God of love and peace will be with you for sure."  From second Corinthians 13:11
I think these are great words for the coming year.  My birthday wish for all of you is Be Cheerful!  My desire for March is to get up to 20 members on my site.  Go to "join this site,"  It just takes a minute or two. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment