Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Projects and Green Tea

My mind has been filled with re-decorating ad re-arranging things in my house.  Call it spring fever, stir crazy or what have you. . . I have been obsessed with changing things around.   I thought I would show you some of my projects and spring inspiration that I have been working on. 
The first is this gold stripped hat box.  When my friends came over on my birthday they decoupaged it with decorative napkins and I added the bird.



Since we live near a lake I have been changing our color scheme in our living room from burgandies to sea greens.  I am loving my empty frames I hung.  My kids think I need to put pictures in them, I keep telling them they are graphic art.






My last spring fever craze is "Iced Green Tea"  I make it in an old Starbucks cup (which makes me feel like I just went shopping in town) with honey and lemon.  It is so refreshing and perfect after walking, exercising or cooking up a storm in the kitchen. 



Happy first day of spring to you all.  Thanks for taking the time to let me share with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment